The Bloom Method
Exclusive Licensee Program Application
Our 2020 Licensee Program is OPEN now until December 31, 2019.
At The Bloom Method, we are passionate about empowering women in their bodies, and now we are going to take that empowerment into entrepreneurship as well!
We have created our exclusive Licensee Program to allow women trainers and practitioners that are passionate about our method to become a licensee of The Bloom Method. This is more than just a certification program – you will actually be licensing The Bloom Method methodology and training. We chose this path because we want to partner and encourage more female entrepreneurs and advocacy for pre and postnatal mamas. We will only be taking a small group of women for this first round of licensing and certification. The licensee structure allows us to provide you with the method certification, a little bit of structure, support and the freedom to craft The Bloom Method into what’s best for you and your community of mamas.
The cost of the indivudal license is $3,000 per year. Certification and licensee training will be in-person with our Founder, Brooke Cates, in Boulder, Colorado, USA.
Own a studio? Please contact us directly for information and pricing on this type of partnership.
- Basic understanding of Pre + Postnatal Movement / Fitness / General care
- Holding the following credentials always a plus
- Pre + Postnatal Fitness Certification
- Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy
Individual Bloom Licensee Requirements
$3,000 per year with a 3 year commitment (fee paid on a yearly basis)
- Must attend our 3 day training & retreat in Boulder, Colorado, USA to be certified (cost of travel & lodging not included)
- License is for one-on-one training and small group classes
- Ability to teach classes in your local community
- Exclusive access ensures that you will not compete with another TBM licensee in your area (15 mile radius)
- Links and referrals from The Bloom Method website to your business
- Opportunity to guest teach on Studio Bloom
- Additional revenue streams for you through Studio Bloom referrals
- Resources and support to help you grow your business
- The use of the name The Bloom Method (area you hold license to) as your business name (or the name of your choice)
- Ongoing group support with Bloom headquarters and other licensees
- Ability to hold Bloom Method workshops
- Wholesale on Bloom Method products