Child Care Trade Staff:
We are looking for a few amazing moms + moms to watch over our clients little ones while they sweat it out in our classes. Loving, Kid Friendly, Energetic, and Reliable are just a few of the qualities we are looking for when filling this position.
What you’ll get in return // In exchange for 2-3 2 hour shifts of running our childcare room, Child Care team member receive a FREE unlimited monthly membership to classes plus retail discounts OR compensation starting @ $12.00 per hour. You choose 🙂
To apply, please fill out the form below with your availability and a short note as to why you would like to join our team!
Bloom Group Fitness Instructors:
A Bloom Method Coach lives to empower other women [esp expecting and postpartum] and spreads Bloom love in and out of the studio. They are supportive and understanding, alignment savvy, have a drive and determination thats contagious and are Bloom Method trained to the max. All interested must be certified in group fitness [chat with us if you need guidance on this] and the desire to teach at least two classes a week.
The responsibilities of this position include (but are not limited to):
- Safely and effectively coaching students through a 40-minute sequence following The Bloom Method®️ guidelines.
- Greet students and get to know them while educate on various aspects of the method and studio practices.
- Teach at least 2 or more classes per week and help our team out by subbing classes when needed.
- Uphold the values and ethics of The Bloom Method in and out of the studio.
- Become efficient in pre & postnatal fitness to be support and guide our clients through each workout.
- Show up to teaching shifts 30 mins prior to start time and be willing to stay for at least 10 mins after.
If you align with the above guidelines, send your resume with experience and a brief statement on WHY you would like to be apart of The Bloom Method team to Bloom@thebloommethod.com
Fill out the form below and we will reach out with more info.
**PLEASE NOTE: That teacher training is a 3 day event and to be placed on the schedule post attending TT and a test out of mock classes, we require a minimum of 15 classes to be observed by various instructors with at least 1/2 of these being taught by Brooke Cates [the founder and creator of the method].