Become a Fitness Instructor with the Bloom Method
A Bloom Method Coach lives to empower other women [esp expecting and postpartum] and spreads Bloom love in and out of the studio. They are supportive and understanding, alignment savvy, have a drive and determination that’s contagious and are Bloom Method trained to the max. All interested must be certified in group fitness [chat with us if you need guidance on this] and the desire to teach at least two classes a week.
The responsibilities of this position include (but are not limited to):
- Safely and effectively coaching students through a 40-minute sequence following The Bloom Method®️ guidelines.
- Greet students and get to know them while educating on various aspects of the method and studio practices.
- Teach at least 2 or more classes per week and help our team out by subbing classes when needed.
- Uphold the values and ethics of The Bloom Method in and out of the studio.
- Become efficient in pre & postnatal fitness support and guide our clients through each workout.
- Show up to teaching shifts 30 mins prior to start time and be willing to stay for at least 10 mins after.
**PLEASE NOTE: That teacher training is a 3 day event and to be placed on the schedule post attending TT and a test out of mock classes, we require a minimum of 15 classes to be observed by various instructors with at least 1/2 of these being taught by Brooke Cates [the founder and creator of the method].
If you align with the above guidelines fill out the form below and we will reach out with more info.